We Take Care of Your Roof
At Scott Roofing Incorporated in Saskatoon, we take pride in our work and strive to provide you with the best roofing services. Our professionals are highly skilled and pay close attention to detail to ensure the job gets done right.
- New Installations
- Roof Inspections
Through our many years in the industry, we have gained in-depth knowledge regarding different aspects of roofing design and structure, as well as available roofing materials and its performance expectations. For Saskatoon roofing, our experience can mean a real difference to the longevity and quality of your roofing, even in harsh conditions.
Understanding this range of information is of paramount importance, because a contractor without this knowledge can complete an inferior job, which can lead to structural deterioration, water leakage, and damage to the interior finish of your home. A roof must be durable as it provides a weather barrier to the attic and the rest of the home.
Haag Certification is an industry required standard for inspecting roofs and assessing damage. We have extensive experience working with customers and insurance agencies to provide a professional evaluation.
The Right Roof For Your Home
At Scott Roofing, we are knowledgeable regarding different aspects of roof design and structural integrity. We understand the importance of the following roofing components:
- Ensuring roof flashings are the right size and are installed with adequate lap or in the right locations so that water leakage does not occur
- Ensuring the roof deck is proper and adequate, so that high winds do not cause movement and vibration which will eventually loosen the shingle fasteners
- Minimizing water penetration from ice damming, which is a build-up of ice at the edge of the roof
- Properly ventilating the roof space to allow moist air to exit the attic area and dry air to enter
- Properly fastening shingles
- Utilizing roofing paper and the proper placement of ice and water shields
- Installing eave protection
- Understanding the effects of solar radiation on different types of shingles to ensure a longer life
Helping You Maintain Your Investment
Scott Roofing works in conjunction with the customer to help them understand the importance of the following constructional components as it relates to the structural integrity of their roof:
- How to ensure soffit vents are not obstructed by insulation
- How to minimize the amount of water vapor that enters the attic through proper installation of air and vapour barriers
- How to reduce high temperatures in your attic, which can lead to problems with your roof and moisture in your home
- How to reduce the amount of moisture accumulating on the underside of shingles, which can cause shingles to curl and deteriorate prematurely
For reliable roofing, reroofing, roof repair and roof inspection services, call Scott Roofing. We’ll provide a fast, free, no obligation quote on your project, including references and a contract for the work.